Fort Lauderdale is known for its gorgeous beaches with never-ending waterways attracting yachts from around the world. Since the town hosts the largest international boat show, it’s no wonder it’s considered the yachting capital of the world! Tuscan Prime is an Italian Chophouse coming Spring 2019 to Las Olas Boulevard that is going to be a one stop shop for everyone. With a prime location in downtown Fort Lauderdale, it is the perfect place to enjoy authentic Italian cuisine, a glass of wine from our old-world wine list, a juicy steak, or a handcrafted cocktail, the possibilities are infinite! From endless waterways to the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, Fort Lauderdale truly lives up to its reputation!
1. Endless Waterways. With over 300 miles of zips, turns and inlets you have every direction to go… Will you stop at your favorite bar on the New River? Or maybe head over to the sandbar, anchor your boat and enjoy the sun! Prefer to cruise around and look at the mansions on the intercostal? How about a day trip to Key Biscayne? With endless waterways, you have endless destinations!
2. The Atlantic Ocean. Many of the waterways merge with the Stranahan River leading out to ocean, you can stand out on your fishing tower and cast out a line in hopes the Mahi-Mahi bites. Or head South to the Bahamas for a dive in the crystal-clear blue water. At Port Everglades, a huge cruise port sits on the intercostal, you can wave goodbye to those ships….and all those lucky people starting their tropical vacation (or jump on board one yourself and sail away into the sunset)!
3. Sand. See Food. Sun. Enjoy your time on the beach under a palm tree. Or take a walk to the heart of downtown Fort Lauderdale, on Las Olas Boulevard. With restaurants on every corner where you dine will be the hardest decision you will have to make. Fort Lauderdale has emerged from corporate chain restaurants to a wide range of unique offerings. Everything from small family-owned settings and secret spots, to modern fine dining and elevated menus will be found on this mile strip. Tuscan Prime is the newest addition, and is prepped to bring the most delicious Tuscan cuisine, fine steaks and masterfully crafted wine list to the Las Olas dining scene.
4. 50,000 Registered Vessels. From sailboats and motorboats all the way to mega yachts, there are over 50,000 registered vessels in Fort Lauderdale alone. We are home to over 100 marinas, boatyards and almost 200,000 residents. Locals live on their 55ft yachts, keep their Sea Ray on the lift in their backyard, and rent out a Cruisin’ Tiki-Hut. Here you’re always on the water.
5. Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show. (FLIBS) The most wonderful time of the year in South Florida is during the boat show and this year, the FLIBS is celebrating their 59th year! Occurring annually the first weekend of November, the FLIBS is four glorious days of sun, water, seminars, events and of course… yachts. Vendors travel from all over the world to provide the best of best. During FLIBS over 1,500 boats on display for tours. If you are planning to invest, buy, or just enjoy day dreaming of these beautiful ships, FLIBS is the place to be!
“Seas your time” in Fort Lauderdale and discover why it is defined the yachting capital of the world. The Monte Restaurant Development Group is bringing our 30+ years of restaurant expertise to Las Olas Boulevard. With a fleet of successful restaurants and a vision that is truly exquisite, Tuscan Prime is going to hit the Fort Lauderdale dining scene by force! It is true that world class wine and cuisine go hand in hand with world class yachts and Tuscan Prime is the perfect place to celebrate. Keep your eyes peeled because spring 2019, we are opening in Fort Lauderdale and will be here for many boat shows to come!